Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Unconditional Love


I was just reflecting today on what a gift it is to be unconditionally loved. I can say I truly feel that nothing I do could make my parents or my sisters stop loving me and that knowledge and security has given me the freedom to do so many things and express myself in ways I would never have the confidence to otherwise. What an incredible and precious thing it is to be truly and deeply loved just for being. My aspiration is to reflect this same kind of love for everyone in my life. Unconditionally loving and valuing others for who they are- that's really what this life is all about. Thank you to my family for showing me what this means each and every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was already feeling emotional, and now after reading your blog my eyes are watering up...thank you so much, Janelle. I wish you were here...but I'll see you soon! It will be so great to see you finally. I love you so much!
-Michelle